For bachelor, master and PhD students, we have some funding possibilities. Students can apply under the following conditions:
- We can offer max. 30 students a grant of max. 250 euro to cover expenses made during eNTERFACE’16 – this may include costs for travel, accommodation, and food. Please keep all your original receipts!
- Only bachelor, master, and PhD students from a university other than the University of Twente can apply.
- Priority will be given to master and PhD students
- who are not living in the Netherlands
- who cannot rely on any other funds from the university or project, and
- who are staying at least for 7 consecutive working days at eNTERFACE’16
How to apply:
Send a letter (pdf) on official paper of your university with the following information to email@example.com before *22 April 2016*:
- motivation and explanation for why the funding is needed
- duration of stay
- confirmation from your supervisor that you are a bachelor, master or PhD student
This funding was made possible by the 3TU Humans & Technology http://www.3tu.nl/ht